- Additional information
The 5th Generation Hydrovar HVL4.075-A0010 from Lowara comes as an intelligent controller that matches pump performance to demand. The Hydrovar variable speed drive controls the speed of a standard IEC motor by converting the fixed voltage and frequency from the power supply line.
The Hydrovar drives can be fitted with ease to any new pump system or retrofitted to existing pumps using the fast and easy “clip and play” mounting clamps. With energy savings of up to 70% at partial loads alone, the typical investment payback period is less than 2 years, depending on energy costs and pump operating times.
- HVL: Hydrovar generation L
- 4: Power supply – 3~ 380-460 V (50/60 Hz)
- 075: Rated output power (kW x 10)
- A: IP55 (type 1) enclosure class
- 0: Standard communication (Modbus, Bacnet)
- 0: No optional cards as standard
- 1: Internal display installed as standard
- 0: Reserved for future use
- Pump mounted version will fit on any standard IEC motor.
- Easy to commission, setup & operate with the easy start up menu
- New features include a larger screen display.
- No external control panel needed.
- No water hammer
- Lower starting current.
- Multi-pump capability comes as standard which allows control from 1 to 8 pumps.
- Lower noise from the pump because of lower speeds during operation.
- Less wear and less mechanical stress
|Dimensions||30.5 × 26.5 × 18.5 cm|